Click to Home

Go To Search


Brush Estimate:
Brush or tree stumps can be picked up by the City for a fee. Call the Engineering Department  at (414) 481-2300 x4319 for more information.

Storm Damage:
After a storm, large wind damaged branches will be picked up by the City at no cost. Call the Engineering Department during normal business hours for more information.
Water in Basement:
if your sanitary sewer is backing up in your basement, this is an emergency. 

To speak to someone for assistance call (414) 481-2300 x4319, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  for assistance after hours or on weekends, call the Police Department at (414) 481-2232.

Street Light Outages
To report a street light that is out, please call We Energies directly at (800) 662-4797 or go to the We Energies website at www.we-energies.com. Click on the tab at the top labeled “Outages and Safety”. The page will then show the different types of outages to report. Click on “Street light or area light not working”. The next page will give you a button to report the outage online or a phone number to call. If you choose to report online, click the button. The next page will ask you for an address or a pole number and has a picture of the different tags with the pole numbers for reporting.

Tree Inspection Request
To report trees that are on or near power lines, please contract WE Energies at (800) 662-4797 and keep people away.  

You may click this link to fill out an online tree inspection request form.